Wednesday, September 10, 2008

24/7 Online Ordering Is Here! & Special Offer!


It's here...Online ordering 24/7! Please know you can still order by emailing me or calling me, but if you want to order at 3 am in the morning, now you can without waking me up! Although lately I have not been sleeping well so I just may be up.

The other exciting thing about our online ordering is that viewing the catalog is so much better! The previous online catalog was hard to see the images but this new and improved one is awesome!!!!! They even have projects to view along with the supplies used to make the project. Click any product you are interested in for all the information, then click on the image again to see a better viewing of it.

IMPORTANT NOTE: YOU NEED TO GO TO MY WEBSITE DIRECTLY TO ORDER AT OUR REGULAR CATALOG PRICES. IF YOU GO TO THE STAMPIN' UP! WEBSITE TO ORDER AND DO NOT GO THROUGH A DEMONSTRATOR YOU WILL PAY A HIGHER COST. GO TO: http://www.barbarapstamps.stampinup.net/

I also have a link on the side bar of my blog too!

The first 10 people to place a $50 order online through my website will receive a gift from me. Happy shopping!


No comments: