Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Stampin' Ups! Leadership Conference

I'm back from Stampin' Ups! Leadership Conference that was held in San Antonio, TX.  I went with some super great stampin' girlfriends. We had a blast. We learned business tips and ideas, stamped, participated in a shoebox swap and enjoyed hanging out with each other.  I even visited the Alamo!

Stampin' Up! puts on great events and I was so excited to be able to attend my first leadership conference! I was also able to meet Sara Douglas, she is Shelly Gardner's daughter. I was so excited!  She is a My Digital Studio guru and I really love reading her posts! She's a great inspiration and so so so sweet!

Sara Douglass and me!
I took several classes at the conference. Brian Pilling's Sharing the Stampin' Up! Opportunity, I liked how he talked about myths/facts comparing dating and sharing the Stampin' Up's! opportunity. BTW, if you'd like to know more about being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator opportunity, Stampin' Ups! got a fabulous incentive to join, more information below!

I also took a class by Carrie Cudney.  She is so sweet and I like her personality. She also has a great smile!  Her class was "Why Women Buy" it was so true and kind of funny to see how us women buy compared to men.

Donna Griffith and Patsy Wagner, "Retaining and Energizing Your Downline" It gave me ideas to think about my downline and what I can do. It also encouraged me to evaluate my business and where I can make changes.

Amy Swartz and Paula Critchlow's class "Including a New Generation in Your Stamping Business, spoke on how to appeal to the younger audience and new generation in stamping. This was a great reminder of when I went to my first Stampin' Up! party, how fun it was to create with rubber stamps, ink and card stock!  That's probably one of my favorite things about being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, to see how newbie stampers get excited when they first create their stamp projects.

Here a just a few more pics I took...

My Stampin' Up! friends!
Display


Stage
Carrie Cudney also shared a really cute project. She calls it the Creativity Journal. She and and a few Stampin' Up! employees took the challenge to make one of these. I shared some pictures of what she showed us. She gave each Leadership Attendee and journal and a list for us to get started on our journal. I can't wait to start this project and think it will be fun to work on!  Carrie is very creative. I love seeing her demonstrate and Stampin'  Up! events.


I hope you enjoyed a snippet of Stampin' Up's! Leadership Conference.  It was a great time and I'm excited to take all of what I learned and apply it to my Stampin' Up! business.

During Sale-A-Bration
  • New Demonstrators who join Stampin' Up! during Sale-A-Bration for only $125 will receive a FREE Designer Series Paper pack or Digital Download every month for the rest of 2012!  You choose which one you want each month.  Contact me for more details on joining my Stampin' Up! team!
Happy Stamping,

Barbara Pisciotto

1 comment:

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

How cool! Thanks for sharing a little bit about your trip...enjoyed the photos.