Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thank you for checking out my blog.  May you and your family have a blessed Thanksgiving!




This is a hybrid scrapbook page I made awhile back.  I love combining both digital and traditional scrapbooking!  Right now during the Online Extravaganza thru November 30, Stampin Up! is offering your choice of one of the three FREE MDS Bundles when you purchase My Digital Express, $39.95.  Click here to find out more about My Digital Express and the bundles to choose from.  This link will bring you to my online store, please check to make sure my name is in the top right hand corner of the page.

Check out My Digital Studio.net for a ton of ideas you can do with My Digital Studio and to find out more about the software.  Any questions, please contact me!

Have a blessed Thanksgiving!
Barbara Pisciotto

No comments: