Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Thing One & Two and Sesame Street Scrapbook Layouts

Today I have not one but two traditional scrapbook pages to show you.  These are very special pages for me because I made them for my sweet twin great nieces Elena and Estelle, AKA E&E!

They just turned two and their party theme was Sesame Street.  So I thought it would be fun to do a scrapbook layout for them.  That meant that I would need to do a 1st birthday layout too!  I made the Sesame Street characters with different Stampin' Up! punches.  I got the ideas from several other demonstrators on Stampin' Connection.  My niece, Candi, just needs to add the photos!

Here are my sweet twin nieces!

Estelle is Elmo and Elena is Cookie Monster. My niece bought these dresses on Etsy.




I made them each an Elmo card too!

For this layout I was inspired by the invite my niece sent out.  The punch art was inspired by Ellen Kemper




It was a lot of fun to make these but working with the little pieces gave me a pain in my neck and shoulders. If I didn't procrastinate, I could have spread out working on these pages.  Here's a tip when working with little pieces, put a little dab of glue on the back of the piece you want to attach and pick up with a tooth pic to put in place.  

I wonder what next year theme will be!

Keep creating!
Barbara Pisciotto
Ink It Up!, etc

1 comment:

Kathy Slamar said...

They are lucky to have a creative aunt!!!