Powder Pal or large piece of scratch paper.
Embossing Buddy [optional]
VersaMark or Craft Ink
Card stock & stamp images of your choice
1. Place your card stock in a Powder Pal tray or over a large piece of scratch paper.
2. Rub the Embossing Buddy across the card stock you want to emboss. This keeps the embossing powder from sticking anywhere but on the ink. [optional]
3. Stamp the image with VersaMark or Craft ink.
4. Pour powder onto the inked image, making sure that the image is coated completely.
5. Shake excess powder off into the tray or your scratch paper and funnel it back into the container.
6. Heat the stamped image only until the powder changes to a shiny liquid and rises.
7. Allow embossed image to cool.
FYI: be careful not to heat the powder too long, as it will actually melt into the paper and paper may be scorched. Allow to cool for a short period of time before touching.
Stampin' Emboss Powder
Individual Colors: Black, classy Copper, Crystal Clear, Gold Glory, Hologram Highlights, Iridescent Ice, Sterling Silver, Winter White, Vanilla, Glassy Glaze Enamel. Pg. 228/229, $4.50 each.
Embossing Stack Assortment: Brights-Red, Green, Orange, Pink. Earths-Maize, Olive, Rust, Dark Brown. Regals- Burgundy, Forest Green, Blue, Navy. Subtles- Light Blue, Light Pink, Lavender, Sage. Pg 228, $16.95 per stack of 4.