Saturday, May 5, 2007

Girlfriends-Happy Birthday

I found this card layout on SCS in their card sketches area. www.splitcoaststampers.com SCS has some great ideas and really helps when I'm having a brain freeze or to get some inspiration. This is another set that is retiring from SU!'s catty and I'm going to miss using it in demos! It is such a fun set, if you don't have this set, I highly recommend it!

Even though I make cards I just don't seem to have one when I need to send out for birthdays. So this year I made a bunch of these cards at a stamp retreat at Silver Birch Ranch in WI. This way I have them all ready to go. It is a great place to go for family camps, kids camps and they have a weekend dedicated to stamping & scrapbooking. You can check them out at www.silverbirchranch.org.

Stamps: Girlfriends, Unfrogettable, Fresh Fillers. Cardstock: Real Red, Tempt Turq., Whisper White, Orchid Opulence. Ink: Basic Black, Tempt Turq. Stampin' Wrtite Makers: Pretty in Pink, Tempt Turq, Certianly Celery, Orchid Opulence Close to Coco, Real Red, Green Galore, Chocolate Chip, Blush Blossom. Accessories: punches:corner rounder, Daisy, Brad: Bold Brights, Color Sprtizer Tool.

No comments: