Monday, June 18, 2007

Clear Envelope Photo Album

Here is the Photo Album made at my Hostess Appreciation party. It is really simple to make. I don't know where the original directions came from but here is what a fellow demo gave me:
Clear Env Photo Album:
The front cover & back cover are CS that is 5' x 8.5" Total album 5 x 7.5
The 5" side is folded at 1" to make the inside spines. The spines fold inside & the clear SU envelopes are adhered to the back spine one on top of each other, peel & stick the env to the back cover flap that is bent towards the middle of the album then place the front cover on top after the env are adhered to the back cover spine the book is assembled with 2 brads punched thru the spines & env.
I put a piece of CS on the outside of the spine with sticky strip, the spine is 2.5 x 5
Decorate the cover as you desire.

Supplies used to decorate:
Card stock: Very Vanilla, Double sided Designer Paper: Au Chocolat [SU Spring Mini Catalog 2007], Ink: Chocolate Chip, Stamps: Baroque Motifs [SU Fall/Winter Collection available July 2007], Vintage Brads, Medium Clear Translucent Env, Chocolate Ribbon, Dimensionals.

2 comments:

Corie said...

I found your site through SCS. WOW -- I love everything you are so creative.

Dea Reynolds said...

ooohh...can I get the directions of this one, too?????

Dea