Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Invitation



I made these invitations for my "Hostess Appreciation Day." I first printed the info onto Whisper White card stock. Then I stamped the library card stamp image from the Stamp of Authenticity, trying to line it up with the printing. I practiced on plain paper first to line up the title with the top part of the stamp image. I didn't bother trying to line everything up as that is not possible!!!! This is a really great stamp set, it is very versatile. You can easily make this into any type of invite and also write in the info as well!

Supplies: Stamps: Stamp of Authenticity, Everyday Flexible Phrases, Card stock: Cool Caribbean, Whisper White, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Designer Paper: Petals & Paisleys, Ink: Basic Black, Pretty in Pink, Tempting Turquoise, Punches: Spiral, Ticket Corner, Circle 1 3/8 & 1 1/4.

No comments: