Monday, August 20, 2007

3 for You and more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I currently bought the Three For You Punch Box and I love it. I was hesitant in spending the $$ on this baby but when I saw it in action, I splurged and well of course got it! Here is a card I made with it. What I like about this prouduct...it is so easy & fast to creat cards. Everything is there in the tin to start. Just add the card stock. But wait even more exciting news...SU is having a promotion through Aug 31. Purchase the Three for You Punch Box and receive the exclusive 30- 3x3 textured Love Notes in Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate & So Saffron colors with Very Vanilla env. How cool is that?

Stamps: Ginormous Flowers, 3 for You Punch Box
Card Stock: Sahara Sand, Wild Wasabi, Blue Bayou
Ink: River Rock, Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate
Accs: Corner Round Punch, Blossoms & Basics chipboard, Signo gel pen, Dimensionals

No comments: