Monday, August 6, 2007

Hi my name is Barbara and I'm a Scrap-a-holic!

Unfortunately, I'm not talking about scrapbooking. As I'm trying to organize my work area, I realized that I'm a scrap-a-holic. I have a lot of scraps, good thing is the majority are all in one area, bad thing is I have too many. I keep everything, it is like an addiction, so I need to come up with a reasonable size limit. Really, you should see the size of some of the scraps I have.
So I decided to make a card with some of the scraps I have. This card was stamped with only the sentiment. Actually I really like how the card turned out, simple and practical cuz I used some scraps! I used the Slit punch to make the scallops. I like the look of the overlapping scallops.


Supplies: Stamps: Much Appreciated, Card Stock: Tempting Turquoise, Prints Designer Series Paper:So Saffron, Rose Red, Accessories: On Board Blossoms & Basics, Rhinestone Brads: Ice

No comments: