Monday, October 8, 2007

Brown Paper Bag Book

I've been wanting to make one of these ever since I first saw them. I made this for my friend's son's first birthday party. I hope she will like it. Unfortunatly I didn't have the stamp set to go with the theme but I really like how it worked out with the supplies I had!
On Beate's Blog is the quick tutorial to make one of these, check it out here:
I did not sew my book but used my Crop A Dile and SU's Jumbo Eyelets to hold it all together. These are quick books to make and a lot of fun! They are perfect for a single event like a birthday party!

All Supplies Stampin' Up:

Stamps: Stamp of Authenticity, Office Accoutrement, Priceless, Every Day Flexible Phrases, Linen BG, Designer Paper: Outlaw, CS: Really Rust, Mellow Moss, Creamy Carmel, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Bordering Blue, Ink: Chocolate Chip, River Rock, Mellow Moss, Stampin' Write Markers: Really Rust, Bordering Blue, Accessories: On Board Blossoms & Basics, Tab, Ticket, Spiral, Corner, Small Oval, Word Window punches, Chocolate Chip & River Rock ribbon, Jumbo Eyelets, Dimensionals, 3 brown paper lunch bags.

Cover and pages 1 & 2
Pages 3 & 4, 5 & 6
Pages 7 & 8, 9 & 10


Inserts to be placed inside the open ends of the paper bags. I also decorated the back of the bag with some DP.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome book! I just made one of these myself for the first time. TFS!