Sunday, November 4, 2007

Altered Photo Cube

I made two of these cubes one for each of my sisters. There are three of us and our birthdays are within a few weeks of each other. Each year we celebrate the "Sister Birthdays" My mom usually makes home made pizza. She's an awesome cook and born and raised in Italy so it is very very very good!!! Well this year my oldest sister suggested we make home made gifts for each other. Funny thing is that she is the least crafty out of the three. Usually teasing my other sister and I with our interest in crafts and scrapbooking! Time was very short, actually I forgot we decided to do this, oops! I started to alter a wooden frame and well ran into some snags, here is what I came up with...[we took photos at our bday celebration, those will be added later.]
All supplies Stampin' Up! Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Retired Double Sided Designer Paper: Au Chocolat, CS: Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Ink: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Accessories: Vintage Brads, Photo Corners & Ticket Corner punch



No comments: