Friday, August 15, 2008

Flight of the Butterfly Layout

A customer/friend came by last night and we made this scrapbook page. Anna lives in Mexico but comes to the US to visit her children & grandchildren about twice a year. Usually when she is in we try to hook up for me to show her some stampin' stuff. Anna likes to scrapbook so I decided to design a page for her. I had an idea in my head and then it went in a totally different direction. I like the way it turned out.






Supplies: Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly, CS: Real Red, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, WW, DSP: Summer Picnic, Die Cuts: Blooms, Ink: Real Red Craft, Old Olive & Pumpkin Pie Classic, Acc: 1-3/8" circle punch, Scallp Edge punch, Ticket Corner 1/8" Circle Punch, Small Tag Punch, Build A Brad, Real Red 5/8" Grossgrain Ribbon, Certainly Celery 1/4" Grossgrain Ribbon, Line Thread.

No comments: