Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Crazy for Cupcakes

I was at a demo meeting last night and my friend Catherine [Hi Catherine!] said, "I've been slow on the blogging." [BTW for those using Google Reader, I figured out how to have the images to show in the post without going to the site, another thing Catherine pointed out, so enjoy now without having to click to go to the blog]
So in honor of Catherine, I'm posting something. I've actually have some Christmas cards to photograph and post but for now here are two bday cards to share. [contain yourself Catherine, two cards in one day, ;)] I cased the Crazy For Cupcakes from our friend Dawn. I just love this stamp set!!!! The Party Hearty was cased as well, but I can't remember from who, sorry! Love Party Hearty too. Ignore my stamping error on the candle, I'm too lazy to take another photo of the nice card!



Supplies: Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes, Cupcakes wheel, CS: Pink Pirouette, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Ink: Basic Black, Pixie Pink, Stampin Write markers: Certianly Celery, Bashful Blue, Real Red, Acc: Bashful Blue Taffeta ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds.


Supplies: Stamps: Party Hearty, CS: Real Red, Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Ink: Versa Mark, Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Stampin Write makers: Real Red, Yoyo Yellow, Acc: Clips Assortment

2 comments:

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Ooooh that first one is especially "yummy!"

Dee Tollaksen said...

WooHoo!! Pictures!! That Catherine is so awesome! And she was loopy on pain pills, but was still helpful. What a gal. Really love the cards. Fabulous!