Monday, March 16, 2009

Just going with the faux!


I know I've been really bad about posting but hey that's life & I'm just going with the faux. Literally! I'm having a technique class this Saturday and I finished my samples, wooo hooo! I decided to concentrate on four faux techniques. I've never done any of the four myself so this was a lot of fun to do. Here is one of the cards. I'll have the rest posted during the week.


This is Faux Tile. If you look closely you can see I messed up on my scores. Normally I would do it over again but I'm trying not to be so "perfect" it's a big struggle of mine. I figured if I tell the ladies don't worry about making a mistake, I guess that goes for me too!


Supplies: Stamps: Embrace Life, Card Stock: Regal Rose, Sahara Sand, Rose Red, Very Vanilla, Ink: Close to Cocoa, Old Olive, Rose Red, Accessories: Curly Label punch, oval punch, Top Note Big Shot Die, Olive ribbon, sponges, dimensionals.

1 comment:

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Barb, this is a fabulous card! Sorry I can't make your class -- this technique looks great.