Monday, March 23, 2009

Teacher's Gift




I'm actually ahead of the game with Teacher Appreciation gifts! I purchased the pattern from Lauren Meader's blog. When I first saw her project, I knew the All in the Family stamp set would be so cute for this project! I printed "From the Desk of...[blocked out their names] on Whisper White card stock and trimed to 4 x 5.25, then mounted them onto 4.25 x 5.5 card stock. These are single sided note cards. I have 16 note cards and 16 envelopes inside the box. This is such a cute and fun project!

Supplies: Stamps: All in the Family, Card Stock: Whisper White, Kraft, Riding Hood Red [female], Baja Breeze [male], DSP: Bella Rose [female], Muirfield [male] retired, Stampin' Write Markers: Blus Blossom, Regal Rose, [female], Bashful Blue, Creamy Carmel, Close to Cocoa, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, [male] Access: 1-3/4" circle punch, 1-1/4" circle punch, Whisper White Organza Ribbon [female], Kiwi Kiss Corduroy Button [male], Natural Hemp Twine [male], Dimensionals.

2 comments:

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

These turned out so well......what a great project! And you know they will be used, too.

Anonymous said...

Very cute. I love All in the Family set and this is just perfect