Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Played with new stuff!

Last night I finally got a chance to play with some new supplies that I got over a week ago! Here is a card I created. I used new product that is available from SU!'s Occasions Mini.



I embossed the butterfly image with clear embossing powder. The window sheet is adhered with adhesive under the greeting and the bird. Also, the bird is actually green but I liked it white so I turned my window sheet around and adhered it.


Sorry for the bad photo!

I love the windowsheets and rub-ons, hope to play more tonight!

Supplies: Stamps: Great Friend, Ink: Cameo Coral, So Saffron, VersaMark, Card Stock: Cameo Coral, So Saffron, DSP: Walk in the Park, Acc: Summer Love Rub-Ons, Printed Window Sheets, Curly Label punch, Clear Embossing powder, Dimensionals.



Keep Stampin'

Barbara Pisciotto

1 comment: