Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New Stamps, DSP & In Colors...

I love the new In Colors, but I will miss the old ones too! I finally got to mess around with some products from my new order that was sitting for almost 2 weeks! So here is what I came up with. Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear what you think.

Supplies: Stamps: Great Friend, Circle Circus, Teen Tiny Wishes, Card Stock: Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Ink: Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, DSP: Razzleberry Lemonade, Access: Scallop Edge punch, Modern Label punch, Small Oval punch, Paper-Piercing Tool



Through the month of July, Stampin' Up! is offering a "Deal of the Week" This weeks deal is the Scallop Edge punch featured in my card. July 1 - July 5 you can purchase the Scallop Edge punch for only $10.99 that is over 30% off the regular price of $15.95.

To place an online order with me, please click on the shopping cart image in the right sidebar. This will bring you to my Stampin' Up! Website.

Thanks!

Keep Stampin'

Barbara Pisciotto

3 comments:

Danni said...

Love this card! So bright and fun!

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Prety Card! I think I like those new "in" colors, too!

Lynn Put said...

This is very pretty! I love how you rolled the edge of the butterfly wings in RR!