Friday, September 4, 2009

Sneak Peak for Holiday Mini Stamp Event

Hi Ladies!

I absolutely love the new Holiday Mini Catalog that is out! It has so many great stamps and accessories for many occasions. Here is a sneak peak at one of the 3D items we will be making at my upcoming September 22 stamp event. Click on my calendar on the side bar for more details and to see my currently scheduled stamp events!



This was made using the Sweet Treat cups that are available in the Holiday Mini. Along with several of our punches! The 1-3/4" circle, Large Oval, Trio Flower, 5 Petal & Modern Label. I started out with the intentions of a flower card and switch gears. I was inspired by a turkey a friend had made for me last year.

To place an online order with me, please click on the shopping cart image in the right sidebar.

Thanks!

Keep Stampin'

Barbara Pisciotto

No comments: