Sunday, November 8, 2009

Birthday Card

Here is a card a I made for my daughters girlfriend. She is 13 yrs old, my daughter will be turning 13 this week too! I'm not ready for the teen years!!!!!

Supplies: Stamps: Upsy Daisy & Teeny Tiny Wishes, Ink: VersaMark, Crushed Curry & Melon Mambo, Card stock: Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, DSP: Razzleberry Lemonade, Accessories: Crushed Curry ribbon, Pretties Kit, corner round & circle punches, Dazzling Diamonds, clear embossing powder.

I embossed the daisies by inking up my stamp with VersaMark then inked up with crushed curry and with a dauber I added melon mambo ink on the daisies too. Then I added the clear embossing powder and heat it all up. I love the way it turned out.

To place an online order with me, please click on the shopping cart image in the right sidebar.

Thanks!

Keep Stampin'

Barbara Pisciotto

No comments: