Monday, November 29, 2010

A Little Somethin'

Well, it's been a looooong time since I blogged. My stampin' buds; Dawn, Dee and Catherine are probably falling off their chair right now, :).  I'll be seeing them tonight along with a few other stampin friends! 

I've been busy with stamping and life in general.  I hope to get back on track to some sort of blog posting, whatever that may mean for me, LOL!

Here is one of the projects we did at my stamp camp, "A Little Somethin" in October. We created gift items to use alone or as an additional Little Somethin' to give with a gift card or other gift.  There are 3, 3x3 cards with envelops created using the Greenhouse Gala DSP, Friends Never Fade stamp set and the box was made putting together two Scallop Envelopes cut using the Big Shot.






Have a great day!  Hopefully you'll see another post tomorrow, wouldn't that be a miracle.

To place an online order with me, please click on the shopping cart image in the right sidebar of my blog or contact me directly at inkitupetc@sbcglobal.net Thanks! Keep Stampin' Barbara Pisciotto

No comments: