Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Holly Jolly Christmas

This is one of the cards we did at Debbie M's Christmas Card stamp camp.  We had a great time stamping and eating.  I enjoyed meeting her family and friends, it was a ton of fun!  Debbie is a fabulous baker!  If you'd like to do a stamp camp at your home, let me know!


I was not a huge fan of the Deck the Halls DSP when I saw it in the Holiday Mini, however when I saw it in person, I fell in love with it.  There is still time to stock up even if it's for next year!  I also love love love our BIG buttons!

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

To place an online order with me, please click on the shopping cart image in the right sidebar of my blog or contact me directly at inkitupetc@sbcglobal.net Thanks! Keep Stampin' Barbara Pisciotto

No comments: