Monday, December 20, 2010

Pretty and Practicle

Last week I attended our demo group holiday party. We participated in a gift exchange. This is the gift I made.  To create this fabric board, I took a canvas board, added batting and our beautiful Deck the Halls fabric. I added some retired Chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon so you can tuck photos, reminders, mementos, etc. I then cut fabric with my Big Shot using the circles die. Adhered them with our large brads and there you have it.  Not complicated at all, especially when you have the correct staples for your staple gun and a staple gun that works correctly, but I won't go there, LOL!

Erica is now the owner of this board, I hope she enjoys it!


You can still order this fabric or the Candy Cane Christmas fabric from the Holiday mini thru January 3!

Have an awesome day!

To place an online order with me, please click on the shopping cart image in the right sidebar of my blog or contact me directly at inkitupetc@sbcglobal.net Thanks! Keep Stampin' Barbara Pisciotto

No comments: