Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Project 52, MDS Style!

I {heart} My Digital Studio!  Stampin' Up! has a whole website/online community dedicated to My Digital Studio [MDS] and it's open to everyone to join! You will find so many resources all for MDS!

Andrea Bowden has a challenge going on to do one scrapbook page a week, Project 52  At the end of the year, I will have 54 pages completed, well at least that's the plan,LOL!

Here is my first layout, this will be the cover. I based it on Andrea Bowden's layout. For now I filled it with some pics as placeholders but will go back and add 2011 photos from the year.  I'll have my week 1 layout in a few days. Click on the photo to enlarge.



I used the 2011 Notable Desktop Calendar download.  This download is filled with fabulous dsp, calendars, stamps...I also used the Frames with a Flourish stamp set. Even though this stamp set is not available anymore, it is in MDS and so are so many other retired stamp sets but the good news is they don't retire in MDS!  

Click here to learn a little more about MDS or checkout the website at www.mydigitalstudio.net.  If you would like to learn more about MDS contact me, I'd love to sit down with you one on one to show you how to create fabulous digital projects!

Have a great day!

Barbara Pisciotto


No comments: