Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Surprise!



Don't you love surprises? I do and I received a pretty cute surprise from Stampin' Up! All demos who place an order in Dec and Jan received these rub-ons for FREE!

There are two sheets in the package and we received the sheet with the heart balloons.  These are available along with many of our other products in the Occasions mini catalog.


Here is my card that I made using the Love Impressions rub-ons.

Outside of card

Inside of card

You can received FREE stamps from our Sale-A-Bration brochure!

  • With every $50 purchase you receive a FREE stamp set of your choice from our Sale-A-Bration brochure. 
  • Host a Stampin' Up! party and with every $300 in sales you receive a FREE stamp set of your choice from our Sale-A-Bration brochure.  
  • Join Stampin' Up! by becoming a demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration and get 15% off your starter kit.  Plus get a bonus bundle of filled with over $50 in FREE products.
Contact me to place your order, book a workshop, or join my Stampin' Up! team!

Barbara Pisciotto

No comments: