Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sponging In MDS

Today I have a scrapbook layout that I created in My Digital Studio {MDS}.  Have I told you that I {Heart} My Digital Studio!  It is such a great program and I'm learning so much.  The other day I learned a technique from Leah Fedynak on the MDS website, www.mydigitalstudio.net.  Click here for the tutorial. If you have not checked out Stampin' Ups! MDS website go there now!  Anyone can sign up to join the community, it's FREE and has a ton of inspiration, ideas, tips, tricks and much more!





I love these pictures of my girls.  They look so sweet and cute. Now they are growing into beautiful young ladies. [well sometimes not acting like young ladies, lol]

If you would like to learn more about My Digital Studio check out the website and contact me to order your software today! You can earn a free Sale-A-Bration stamp set or more with every $50 you spend through March 31. I'd be glad to meet with you to teach you more about MDS!

Have a great day!
Barbara Pisciotto

No comments: