Wednesday, June 1, 2011

MDS Page & Last Chance...

to get retiring stamps, accessories and Definitely Decorative products before they are gone!


Now through June 30 you can purchase stamp sets that will be retiring from the 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog.  While supplies last you can purchase accessories and Definitely Decorative products.

Check out all the Last Chance items here on my website and place your order.  Any questions feel free to contact me.

Clear Mount Stamps
Wood Mount Stamps
Accessories
Definitely Decorative
Discounted Products

Here is a scrapbook page I made using My Digital Studio.  We had an amusement park called "Kiddie Land" near my home.  It was there for so many years, in fact, I went there as a kid!  Unfortunately, they have torn it down and replaced it with Costco. Although it's nice to have a Costco, but I'd rather have Kiddie Land.  Many wonderful memories there both as a kid and with my kids!


Enjoy your day & thanks for stopping by!

Barbara Pisciotto

No comments: