Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Wish Big!

Hello Everyone!

Today I'm sharing a card I made for a shoebox swap with my wonderful stamping demo friends!  We get together each month and we prep enough supplies for everyone to make each others cards. I go home with wonderful cards every month and a lot of laughs too!  Here is the card I did back in June!



This uses the new pennant punch, pennant parade and word play stamp sets.  I also used the Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper. 

Thru August buy 3 of the qualifying Designer Series Paper and get the 4th for FREE! Check out my website, www.barbarapstamps.stampinup.net for more information or contact me at inkitupetc@ sbcglobal.net.



Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you so, leave a comment!
Have a blessed day!
Barbara Pisciotto
Ink It Up!, etc

No comments: