Sunday, July 29, 2012

Goodies


I had such a blast at Stampin' Ups! Convention. Here are some of the goodies we received!

We received 3 stamp sets, in our bag. On the last day of convention we received two more stamp sets! And if we filled our book with the secret words from our break out classes we received another stamp set! The brown bags held the supplies for make and takes and each day we received a goodie at make and takes!

I'd love to have you join me next year at convention.  Just contact me and I'll share with you how it can happen!

All the fun goodies we got at the Stampin' Up! convention!


Here I am with my prize patrol!

This is what was inside the package and the winning wrist band!

Have a great day!

Keep Creating,
Barbara Pisciotto
Ink It Up, etc
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

No comments: