Saturday, August 18, 2012

Kick up yer heels!

I didn't purchase this until I saw so many fabulous samples using the new Bootiful Occasions stamp set.  Such a fun stamp set! It's a must have!

I created this card for a sketch challenge from retro sketches. I've never participated in an online sketch challenge before. So here's my card and I love it! Such a fun layout. I even did some stitching on the little tab to emulate the stitching on the boot. I used the color spritzer tool to spritz some espresso ink.  And the Core'dinations cs was put through the Big Shot in the Woodgrain embossing folder and then sanded with the Stamping' sanding blog new in the 2012 Holiday Catalog.

I used lots of new Stampin' Up! product on this card. Stamps: Bootiful Occasions, Paper: Island Indigo, Very Vanilla, Raspberry Ripple, Orchard Harvest DSP, Early Espresso Core'dinations, Ink: Raspberry Ripple, Early Espresso, Accessories: Woodgrain textured impressions embossing folder, Naturals Designer Buttons, Linen thread.

Would you love to have these yummy or other Stampin' Up! products? Just shoot me an email or go to my online store.  Contact me to have a 2012-2013 and 2012 Holiday Catalog mailed to you.

Thanks for stopping by!

Keep Creating!
Barbara Pisciotto
Inkitup!,etc
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is adorable.