Friday, August 31, 2012

MDS Collage

Here is a collage gift I gave to my friends for their baby, Landon's, child dedication.  He is so cute and so sweet and was such a darling at his dedication. He didn't eve fuss when our pastor held him.


I love MDS and dare I say I haven't even upgraded yet!  I have a few projects that I need to finish and I'm afraid if I update I won't finish them, I'll just play and play and play!

So, I'm hoping to get the so very long ago started projects finished so then I can upgrade to MDS2!

I'd love to hear what you think of MDS2!  There are so many great new features. You can check it all out at www.mydigitalstudio.net. It's filled with fabulous ideas and it's not just for demonstrators, it's open to Stampin' Up! customers too!  There are fabulous videos that will get you up and running in no time.  So check it out!  If you're not sure yet, then try out the FREE 30 day trial. It's the full software with limited content but enough for you to get your feet wet!  You can download it here for FREE!

Also Stampin' Up! extended the digital promotion thru September 14. I think they knew I needed a little longer to complete those projects! You can check out all the digital content and print products that are on sale for 31% off here.
Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you!

Keep Creating!
Barbara Pisciotto
Inkitup!, etc
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

No comments: