Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Paper Flowers

Thanks for stopping by today!  I have another project to share with you from the Stampin' Up! convention. My girlfriends and I signed up for Carrie Cudney's "I Am A Pattern Mixing Pro" class.  Here is the project we made. So much fun!  Click on the photo to see it larger.



It starts out as a blank canvas, I think its 8x10, we added the First Edition DSP and some acrylic paint. Then comes the flowers.

They are very easy to make. Punch out 4 DSP scallop circles. Fold them in quarters then adhere to a punched out circle for your base.  Adhere to your canvas.  I was suppose to stamp the two flowers using the First Edition DSP but I didn't.  I liked it as is.

The tulip looking flowers were also punched out with the Scallop circle and folded in a tube like shape, glue and then attach to your canvas. We used the Multipurpose Liquid glue.

Add your buttons to embellish. So cute! 

Keep Creating!
Barbara Pisciotto
Ink It Up!, etc
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator




No comments: