Thursday, September 6, 2012

Not so creepy

In real life I do hate creepy crawlers, but he's so cute so I'll allow him in my home. I'm really loving so many of the new products in the Holiday Catalog. I think my favorite stamp set is Perfectly Preserved. So easy is it to use with our Cannery Set framelits dies.  You can purchase this as a bundle and save 15%!

I have seen so many cute ideas with this stamp set. I don't do any canning but I just bought some jars to make a cute project that I will show you sometime soon! That's if I don't use the jars to trap the real spiders in my home, yuck!



The base of the card is More Mustard layered with basic black which was embossed using the Spider Web folder through the Big Shot. I added Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP banner the same DSP was used for the jar cover.  Some twine and a glimmer brad to finish it off!

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!

To place an order, please contact me or order on my online webstore.

Keep Creating,
Barbara Pisciotto
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and Paper Craft Instructor

No comments: