Monday, September 24, 2012

Perfectly Preserved

Here is one of the cards we did at my August and September Card Buffet.  So cute and fun! I paired it up with our Orchard Harvest DSP available in the Holiday catalog. 

One of the great things about the Perfectly Preserved stamp set is that it has framelits to go with the stamp set so you don't have to cut the shapes out by hand, whoo hooo!  Another great thing is you save 15% when you purchase the stamp set and framelits as a bundle, item# 129943 wood, #129944 clear. Don't wait to long to get your hands on this set as it's only available in the Holiday catalog until Jan 2, 2013!



Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!
To place an order, please contact me or order on my online webstore.
Keep Creating,
Barbara Pisciotto
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and Paper Craft Instructor

No comments: