Saturday, September 29, 2012

Serene


I love the way this card turned out. I was inspired by a card that my upline Dawn did with a different set at a past demo shoebox meeting.  I cut out a shape from the Apothecary framelits and then layered it on my Whisper White card base and sponged Baja Breeze and Lucky Limeade inks within the shape. I removed the shape and then embossed the serene silhouette image over the inked background. Mounted it onto the basic black card stock and then the baja breeze card base. Added a sentiment and a pearl with a punched circle to complete the card.



Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!
To place an order, please contact me or order on my online webstore.
Keep Creating,
Barbara Pisciotto
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and Paper Craft Instructor

No comments: