Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Around The Clock Stampers: Featuring Dawn

Each month I get together with some fabulous Stampin' Up! demonstrators.  Our group name is Around the Clock Stampers.  Each month we have a theme we decide on and each of us designs a card with that theme in mind and brings enough supplies for each of the attendees to make their card.  January's theme was to use product from the Spring Catalog and/or the Sale-A-Bration brochure.  This is my upline Dawn's cards.  I love the Free SAB designer series paper she used and how she framed out the "Thanks So Much."  Watch for more of the groups cards!

Join my team and you can come stamp with us each month.  Join during Sale-A-Bration and for ONLY $99 receive $156.50 in product and free shipping. See more information here or contact me to sign up!


No comments: