Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Simply Elegant

What a pretty stamp set and card. I cased if from a card I saw but can't remember where. I stamped on the vellum card stock, leaf on smoky slate with versamark ink and then embossed it with silver embossing powder. The sentiment is also embossed. The polk dot embossing foloder was used on the whisper white card stock, it reminds me of snow falling. Winter Frost DSP paper stack was used on the bottom. Thanks for stopping by!

Have you seen the Stampin' Up! specials? If not hop on over to my webstore to see more. www.barbarapstamps.stampinup.com. We have 25 stamp sets on sale for 25% off but the offer is only good until Oct 28! Contact me to place an order or order through my webstore.

Barbara Pisciotto

Creative Paper Craft Instructor

 

No comments: