Saturday, December 6, 2014

Monthly Card Class

Hello!

Today I'm sharing cards we made at last months card class. I have a monthly card class and we make 6 cards. The next card class is Fri, Dec 12 and Sat, Dec 13.  You can check my 2015 card class schedule here




This is a fun and simple technique. I saw this on Pinterest by LW Designs. Pull out your markers and color your clear block. The clear block will act as a background stamp.  Then spray it and stamp on Whisper White card stock.  It's a quick and easy way to do a watercolor background. 

This was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest by Katie Gehring.


I struggle with masculine cards! I thought this was a pretty simple one that works well!



Thanks for stopping by! Keep Creating!
Barbara Pisciotto, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
barbarapstamps.stampinup.net
Ink It Up, etc!

No comments: