Thursday, December 18, 2014

No Brown Bag Here!

A few weeks ago my stampin' demo sisters and I got together for our holiday party. We meet at a restaurant and have a gift exchange.  This year we decided to try something new and make the gift exchange a decorated bag.  Normally our gifts are anything but a card and stampin' related and we all go over the top to WOW each other. Then there's stealing involved, eyes poked out and broken bones. OK, I'm exaggerating on the eyes and bones part.  Anyway, we decided to keep it simple this year...

Here is the bag I made to exchange. I made it out of 2 pieces of 12x12 paper. I got the idea from Jackie Bolhuis. I created a shaker on the front for decoration. 


Here is the bag I received. Dee Tolkasen made it and it's super fabulous!  I love the gold and sparkle to this bag and it even has sewing on there.  The pocket hanging on the front is made from 2 banners from the Bulid A Banner kit.


Christmas is right around the corner. I still have a few things left to do to get ready! Thanks for stopping by!
Keep Creating,

Barbara Pisciotto
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Ink It Up, etc!

No comments: