OK, I know I'm addicted to both this SU stamp set and the paper. I love it. I hope it is in the new catty coming out in July! See below for supplies and instructions.
Supplies~ Stamps: Polka Dots & Paisley, Cardstock: Taken With Teal, Whisper White, Designer Paper: Petals & Paisleys, Ink: Old Olive, Rose Red, Take With Teal, brads, ribbon and staple. This card is a pop up card.
Instructions from Stampin’ Up! © Stampin’ Success ® December 2006 Issue.
Base cardstock: 8 ½” x 5 ½” fold in half
Inside cardstock [lining]: 8 ¼” x 5 ¼” folded in half
1. Unfold the inside CS and lay flat.
2. On the lining, make a light pencil mark on the center crease 2” from the top edge. [point 1]
3. Make two additional marks along the top edge of your cardstock at 1 ½” on either side of the crease. [point 2 & point 3]
4. Fold the lining CS in half so the pencil marks are on the outside and score a straight line from point 1 to point 2 and point 1 to point 3. Creating a “V”
5. Place the folded lining CS on the card so that it opens toward you with the “V” on your right.
6. Tuck the “V” inside the lining by folding it at the center crease and score lines.
7. Adhere the lining inside your card so that the “V” pops up at the top.
8. Stamp image for your pop up and adhere to the left side of the “V”