Friday, April 10, 2009

The Big Shot is so easy, a kid could do it!

My 10 year old daughter, Nina, and I tried out some new goodies from my SU delivery! She loves to create so it was just her and I today and we did some cards for her to send off.

This card she made for her teacher from 1st & 2nd grade. She moved out of state and we still keep in contact with her. Nina loves her past teacher and speaks of her often. She has made a wonderful impression on my daughter and she's been a blessing to her. We are thankful to have had her in Nina's life.

We used the Big Shot and Frame, Oval Scallop, Flower Burst embosslit, Little Leaves sizzlit. The bottom card uses the Textured Imprssions die, Manhattan Flower.



The second card Nina made was for a friend from school.



Have a Blessed Easter. If all goes well, I'll have a cute basket that I made to show you tomorrow.
Keep Stampin'

Barbara Pisciotto

No comments: