Friday, April 3, 2009

Love the New Occasion Mini...

The new Occasions Mini [April 1 - June30, 2009] is filled with awesome new stamps and products. I love the new Walk in the Park DSP, the scallop oval punch and not to mention Summer Love Rub-Ons and the Great Friend stamp set! Oh and how can I not mention the cute Matchbox Bigz XL Die. It is so cute and easy to assemble! Here is a sample:













Right now for the month of April Stampin' Up! is offering a special, when you purchase $40 in SU! product from the new Occasions Mini or host a stamp party of $150 in sales you can choose one of the items from the "under $10" page [p. 208] from the Spring-Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalog! [click on my side bar to view the IDB]



To place your order, please select "Shop Now" from the upper right corner of my SU! Website.


Thanks for checking my blog out today!

Keep Stampin'

Barbara Pisciotto

No comments: