Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Go Cubs Go...

I made these bday gifts for my girlfriend, Faith. She is a huge Cub fan! She is not the crafty kind of gal, so I know she will love receiving these.

I'll post another bday gift I made for Faith's sister in a couple of days.

This is a covered Mead composition notebook. Decorative jumbo paper clips & box of note cards.

Supplies: Stamps: Big Deal Alphabet, CS: Whisper White, Brilliant Blue, In: Real Red, Stampin' Write Maker: Brilliant Blue, Access: 1-3/4 circle punch, Circle Scissors Plus, dimensionals.




Go Cubs go, Go Cubs go, Hey Chicago what do you say, the Cubs are gonna wi
n today!

Keep Stampin'
Barbara Pisciotto

2 comments:

Dawn Dickinson said...

Love this idea - especially for all the Cub fans in my house!

Dee Tollaksen said...

So cute! Gotta love the Cubbies! Missed you last night.