Friday, June 26, 2009

This is another Mead composition notebook I covered & more jumbo paper clips. [see the post before this for the Cubs stuff I made.] This is a bday I made this for my girlfriend, Faith's sister, Shantell. She is 15 years old and a sweetie! She's been through a lot of surgeries [about 17 of them] and we are so blessed to have her in our lives! Thank you Lord!

Supplies: Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly, CS: Whisper White, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Lavendar Lace, Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum, Access: 1-3/4 circle punch, Circle Scissors Plus, Big Shot, Scallop Circle, SU Backgrounds 1 Texturz plates, mini polka dots [hard to see but used it on the So Saffron], Sticky Cuts Letters, Stampin' Glitter, Fine Cosmo Orchid.

Also to protect the notebook I adhered one sided laminate.

The pen was purchased at SU Convention 2008!

Keep Stampin'

Barbara Pisciotto

No comments: