Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hello Baby


I needed a card for a customer who had her 3rd baby about 3 weeks ago. She had a baby boy. 

I used Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Whisper White and So Saffron card stock. The DSP is retired from SAB 2009. I used the Big Shot Top Note die and the Perfect Polk Dots embossing folder.  1-3/4" and 1" Circle, Star, Word Window and Photo Corners punches. The Photo Corners punch was used to make the flag like shape after punching with the Word Window punch.  Ink is Certainly Celery. Stamp set is Teeny Tiny Wishes. I added a Circle Designer Brad to the 1" circle punch.

For the month of Mary you can receive a pack of our Designer Brads for free with the purchase one of the qualifying stamp sets. See here for the qualifying stamp sets.


Keep Stampin'

To place an online order with me, please click on the shopping cart image in the right sidebar or contact me directly at inkitupetc@sbcglobal.net Thanks! Keep Stampin' Barbara Pisciotto

No comments: