Friday, May 7, 2010

Going In Circles

That is how life has been feeling lately. I've been so busy it feels like I'm going in circles.  So appropriate since I have a project using Circle Circus stamp set. It's one of the stamp sets in Stampin' Up's! current promotion.

Remember the wedding invites made for my friends, Tim & Becca, see this post. The bridal shower is on Saturday and I made these sour cream containers filled with M&Ms.  Except my one friend Faith is allergic to chocolate, poor thing, so I filled hers up with something special that she likes, Good & Plenty, yuck but that's what she likes.  I also decorated straws using the same stamp set and the large flower punch.  I've been seeing some of them around on blogs and yahoo groups. Very cute idea!



To place an online order with me, please click on the shopping cart image in the right sidebar or contact me directly at inkitupetc@sbcglobal.net Thanks! Keep Stampin' Barbara Pisciotto

No comments: