Thursday, May 6, 2010

Teacher Appreciation

I needed something quick, I've been busy with so many projects and I must get moving on the others that need my attention!

I made some sour cream containers for a few teachers at my daughter,s school.  I filed them with Hershey kisses.  I used DSP from the SAB mini.  I attached a note card I had from a few years ago that SU! use to sell. They worked great as a tag. Stamped the apple from the Tart and Tangy stamp set using Old Olive and Real Red markers and matted it on a real red punched circle. I stamped the Thank You from Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set onto Old Olive card stock and punched with the Label punch. Tie it with some hemp twine. Very quick and easy! 


Keep Stampin'

To place an online order with me, please click on the shopping cart image in the right sidebar or contact me directly at inkitupetc@sbcglobal.net Thanks! Keep Stampin' Barbara Pisciotto

No comments: