Saturday, May 22, 2010

So Many Stars, Birthday, Candle Crazy Card!

I'm really excited about the new builder wheels that Stampin' Up! has come out with in the Summer Mini I was a little nervous about filling an uninked triple cell cartridge, but it worked great for my first time!  I love the color combo on this card...I'm looking forward to Baja Breeze coming back!

Stamps: Candle Crazy, Birthday, So Many Stars wheels, Card Stock: Pumpkin, Razzleberry, Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery, Ink: Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze, Razzleberry, Access: Large Star, Spiral, 3/4" and 1/2" circle punches, silver brads


To place an online order with me, please click on the shopping cart image in the right sidebar or contact me directly at inkitupetc@sbcglobal.net Thanks! Keep Stampin' Barbara Pisciotto

No comments: