Friday, May 21, 2010

Circle Circus Scrapbook Page

This is the last of the layouts we did at a recent scrapbook class. It's a double 12x12 pages. We used the Circle Circus stamp set.  It is such a fun stamp set. I was inspired by another demo on Stampin' Connection which is an online community through Stampin' Up! for their demos. Her layout was different but what I liked was the various stamped images punched out and creating a boarder on the right page. Thanks to my friend Dawn for letting us use her Timeless Type Junior Alphabet. These sizzlit dies are perfect for scrapbooking. It's been added to my "wish list." Do you have a "wish list?" Then contact me and we can schedule a stampin' workshop so you can earn free product!


To place an online order with me, please click on the shopping cart image in the right sidebar or contact me directly at inkitupetc@sbcglobal.net Thanks! Keep Stampin' Barbara Pisciotto

No comments: