Friday, May 21, 2010

Vintage Vogue

This is another scrapbook layout we did at my recent scrapbook class. This idea came from the SU Milwaukee Regionals. We did the 8 1/2 x 8 1/2 Bashful Blue layout. I turned it into a 12 x 12 layout by adhering it to Sandstone. The Razzleberry band you see on the bottom part of the layout is our Specialty Designer Paper Presto Patterns.  This paper is gorgeous! To get the Razzleberry color onto the paper I took our sponge and rubbed it into Razzleberry ink and then in a circular motion rubbed it onto the Presto Pattern paper.  I also used our new Log Cabin smooch spritz on the background.

To place an online order with me, please click on the shopping cart image in the right sidebar or contact me directly at inkitupetc@sbcglobal.net Thanks! Keep Stampin' Barbara Pisciotto

No comments: